Course duration: Dependent on requirements.
We can provide a wealth of training sessions;
Full day, half day or lunch & learn sessions.
Click here for our 2018 training brochure for dates & costs.
As an employer, you may want to take advantage of our clinical skills implementation service:
- We meet to discuss specific training you may require, including the number of staff to be trained and time scales.
- We can devise a specific clinical guideline for your organisation.
- Provide an agreed competency document, on which to base clinical assessments.
- Deliver high quality training for your staff.
We can return to perform clinical assessments, and certify those who achieve the required standards (we have QCF assessors and internal verifers to sign off). If required, we can repeat this service annually. We also provide re-certification updates to ensure competency is maintained.
Examples of clinical skills training which may benefit you:
- Venepuncture and cannulation
- Diabetes management
- Medicines safety
- IV drug administration
- Anaphylaxis management
- Gastric and naso-gastric feeding and tube care
- Urethral catheterisation – male and female
- CPR with AED training