Course duration: Dependent on requirements.
We can provide a range of training sessions as full days, half days or lunch & learn sessions.
- Venepuncture and cannulation
- Diabetes management
- Medicines safety
- IV drug administration
- Anaphylaxis management
- Gastric and naso-gastric feeding and tube care
- Urethral catheterisation – male and female
- CPR with AED training
Click here for our 2018 training brochure for dates & costs.
As an employer, you may want to take advantage of our clinical skills implementation service:
- We meet to discuss specific training you may require, including the number of staff to be trained and time scales.
- We can devise a specific clinical guideline for your organisation.
- Provide an agreed competency document, on which to base clinical assessments.
- Deliver high quality training for your staff.
We can return to perform clinical assessments, and certify those who achieve the required standards. If required, we can repeat this service annually. We also provide re-certification updates to ensure competency is maintained and give you the confidence that your staff are performing to evidence based standards.